New items included!
Comes wrapped in cellophane and tied with a bow.
Suitable for children aged 5+.
check out the boys one here.
If you are looking for unique and beautiful presents for that special child look no further. These gift boxes are perfect to increase your child’s love of Islam during the holy month of Ramadan. Your children, grandchildren, nephews, nieces and friends have so much to look forward to!
In the Girls’ Ramadan Gift Box you are guaranteed:
- Hidden Pearls Hijab – A gorgeous everyday plain Al-Amira hijab for girls, simple to slip on and practical for madrassah, school or going out.
- Sweets – A gorgeous selection of Jelly sweets for kids lovingly packed and tied off with a pretty ribbon. This yummy selection of mixed sweets has everything from fried eggs to cola bottles. It has a delicious taste sensation that also includes hearts and teddies. Guaranteed to delight any sweet tooth – no matter their age.
- Ramadan Activity Pack – This activity pack is a great way to get children excited about the virtues of Ramadhan.
- My Ramadan Fun Book – Loads of fun activities to keep them busy
- Colouring Pencils – A vibrant set of colouring pencils in 12 colours – they have strong leads to minimise breakages and are easy to sharpen.
- Ramadan Planner – They can tick off their Ramadan tasks and you can treat them for completing it all. You get 2 double-sided planners to cover the whole of Ramadan till Eid!
- Fun Stickers – Based on everyday activities, current situation and Ramadan. You get 3 sheets of 6.
- The Blessings of Ramadan – A useful Ramadan guide for parents to use to teach children about the month of Ramadan.
- Eid & Ramadan Songs – This delightful book provides entertainment as well as teaches children about Eid-ul-Fitr, Eid-ul-Adha and Ramadan whilst keeping it fun and interactive.All this is gorgeously wrapped in cellophane and tied off with a bow to look stunning!
‘No Questions Asked’ Return Policy within 14 days!