Best Selling Eid Gift! See below for further information. Please note the trinket box has changed, link available in the description below for trinket boxes now included.
Free Returns within 14 days!
Popular Items you may like
It is narrated by Aisha (RA), that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: “Exchange presents with one another, for they remove ill feelings from the hearts” (Tirmidhi)
Eids are days of joy and happiness on which it is mustahabb to uphold ties, show kindness, and eat and drink plenty! We grew up with what was called Eidee, in some Muslim cultures, money is given as a gift to children on Eid instead of a present like a toy. Now money was given left right and centre, £1 here £5 there and as we grew older the amount increased and yes we continued to get money as adults as well! This was the best way according to our elders to gift others.
However, we at Hidden Pearls believe that Eid gifts are better than handing out random amounts of money and gifts make the recipient feel special. This is why our gifts are packed with love in lavishly sophisticated boxes. Our range of Eid gifts is sure to put a smile on a loved one’s face. We select our gifts carefully so that they are truly appreciated and are a delightful treat to the person receiving them. We want the person receiving a gift to feel that it outweighs the price of money and to feel that someone has taken the time and put the thought into selecting a gift just for them!
In our Eid gift box you are guaranteed:
- 4 Premium Hijabs – 4 of our gorgeous premium hijabs from our extensive collection.
- An Underscarf – One matching/contrasting underscarf to the selected 4 premium hijabs above.
- 2 Beautiful Magnetic Pins – Your scarf destruction days are over. Our magnetic pins are pin-less. The magnetics are strong enough to keep the hijab secured in place and your hijab will not have a single mark on it! Alhumdolillah!
- Eid Card – Wish that special woman in your life Eid Mubarak with our stylish card. Let us know the message you would like printed on it!
- Organically Sourced Mehndi – Let her get creative for Eid with our organically sourced mehndi cone. It’s time to unleash the designs!
- Stunning Trinket Box For Her Pins – The day we got our hands on this we just fell in love with this box. This is something that she will love as it has the bling she loves and it can be used for all her small trinkets!
- Box of Premium Handcrafted Choco Date Delights– Exclusive to Hidden Pearls, you get 4 chocolate covered dates. These Medjool dates have been grown for generations by Palestinian farmers and the money from these dates helps to support them. The dates are then lovingly wrapped in the finest Callebaut Belgian chocolate sourced from West Africa. Flavours include: Dark Chocolate Orange & Pistachio, Dark Chocolate Roasted Almond, Dark Chocolate CocoBurst, Milk Chocolate Pistachio, Milk Chocolate Roasted Almond, Milk Chocolate CocoBurst. Trust us, they are hard to resist!
A special note to our dear and valued customers
We do not profess to be perfect Muslims but we strive hard to follow the principles of Islam, and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). We believe that it is not permissible for a Muslim to celebrate any Eids other than Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha. We believe that Islam does not condone celebrating Birthdays, Valentine’s day, and other festivals like such. It is obviously not up to us to judge others however we can humbly request our customers to not use our service for what we think is not allowed in Islam. So we will not like to include any personal messages like Happy Birthday or Happy Valentine with your gift box. Please note we do not mean to hurt anyone’s sensibilities or feelings and nor are we in any way passing a judgement on our brothers and sister who believe otherwise.
However, with above being said, The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Exchange gifts, you will love one another.” What the hadeeth means is that giving gifts may generate and increase love. Giving gifts to your parents, spouses, your relatives & your friends will only increase the love amongst you. We have personally witnessed how giving gifts makes one like each other and brings hearts closer to one another.
If you are looking for something more specific, then browse through our range of other Islamic Gifts that include gifts for Muslim mothers, wives, best friends and even more generic (not if it should be ‘general) gifts. With the selection we have to offer, you simply cannot go wrong!
Delivery & Free Returns
Standard Delivery (2-5 working days) £2.99 – £3.89 Next Day Delivery (1 working day) £7.99
Europe (5-7 working days) £8.99 USA/Canada/Australia (5-7 working days) £9.99 Worldwide (5-7 working days) £9.99
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we offer a full refund or exchange within 14 days of delivery or collection.
Click here to find out more about our refund policy.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.