Changed your mind? Returning UK orders to Hidden Pearls is easy. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we offer a full refund or exchange within 14 days of delivery or collection. Please note that if the returned item was not faulty, postage will not be refunded.
How do I return orders by Post?
You can return items to us via Royal Mail, send us an email and we will send you the detailsreturns.
Step 1 – Complete the returns form on your delivery note, indicating your reason for return. Repackage the goods in the original packaging (or a suitable alternative) making sure to include the return forms.
Step 2 – Attach the returns label, found on the delivery note to the outside of the packaging, making sure that it is fully visible and not obscured with tape or packaging. If returning multiple parcels, please ensure you tape the correct label to each parcel. If the returns label is missing, please contact us via email before returning.
Step 3 – Simply drop your parcel off at your nearest Post Office (for UK residents), remembering to request proof of postage. We would recommend using recorded delivery so if there is any mishap in the post, you have the proof of postage.
Your refund will automatically be processed once the returned order has been received back at our warehouse. It can then take 3 to 5 working days (Monday-Friday, excluding bank holidays) to credit your account. Please retain your proof of postage until you have received your refund.
To arrange an exchange please contact our customer service team before posting your return.
What is the returns & refunds policy?
- Subject to exceptions, Hidden Pearls is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery.
- Your refund will be credited to the original payment card.
- Unwanted goods must be returned in a fully resalable condition and any tags must be intact. Extra care must be taken when trying on clothing, please ensure you are not wearing any makeup, fragrance or deodorant that may leave a scent or mark.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.
- This policy does not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods or your right to cancel orders under the consumer protection (distance selling) regulations, further details of which are available from the local trading standard department or citizens advice bureau.
Can I return an item that was previously on sale?
Yes, you can return your order within 14 days of delivery for a full refund provided the order was placed online.
Can I track the progress of my return?
You can always contact our customer service team for updates on the progress.