Comes wrapped in cellophane and tied with a bow.
Suitable for children aged 3-8 years old.
Let your child enter the magical world of Islam with this superb collection of Islamic books. Sweets are included to even sweeten the deal further. The Islamic Stories Gift Set for Kids includes:
- The Greatest Stories from the Quran – 30 Action packed stories covering the periods from the creation of the Prophet Adam (pbuh) to the devastating floods of the Prophet Nuh (pbuh), from the days of cruelty of Firawn to the times of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) each story will have your child riveted with the lives of the prophets, and they are short enough to finish in one sitting. Why not begin this adventure with your child today?
- Sweets – A gorgeous selection of Jelly sweets for kids lovingly packed and tied off with a pretty ribbon. This yummy selection of mixed sweets has everything from fried eggs to cola bottles. It has a delicious taste sensation that also includes hearts and teddies, guaranteed to delight any sweet tooth – no matter their age!
In addition to the above we also send you two books from the following three:
- Who is Allah – This book helps encourage young children to ask questions and assist them in exploring answers together. It makes the sharing of basic knowledge of Islam simple clear and enjoyable.
- A Basic Duas for Children Book – Packed full of everyday basic duas for children to learn including duas for entering or leaving the toilet, wearing new clothes and going out.
- Islamic Values for Children – Teaches the basics of everyday values that Islam encourages such as caring for others, brotherhood, modesty and more!
- Welcome To Ramadan – (Picture to come soon) – The book uses rhymes to inform children about the month of Ramadan. The little girl in the book shares with her brother unique things about the month of Ramadan!
All of this is lovingly wrapped in gift paper to delight and surprise your child
‘No Questions Asked’ Return Policy within 14 days!