Know a Muslim sister who has converted to Islam recently? Or maybe your own dawah project was a success? Our Welcome to Islam Gift Box is perfect for revert sisters. It assists them in the initial transition with the bare essentials needed at the beginning. We have prepared this Welcome to Islam Gift Box with the aim of welcoming Muslim women into Islam with open arms. A sweet message from a convert sister we know:
In the past, I was never sure where I needed to be. Now having listened to the Qur’an I never need to ask where I should be!
Our Welcome To Islam Gift Box consists of:
- 2 Hijabs – 2 of our premium Al-Amira hijabs from our collection. These hijabs have been carefully selected for new Muslims as they are easy to wear. Simply slip them on! You will get 1 Al-Amira Everyday Plain Hijab and one Al-Amira glitter hijab which is useful when you are going out somewhere special!
- Underscarf– 1 matching underscarf to ensure you can keep that hijab in place!
- 3 beautiful Hijab Pins – To stop that hijab slipping and messing with your hair.
- Tasbeeh – A Pretty Tasbeeh made of glass beads with a tassel to finish off the look. This necklace is 38 inches long (excluding the tassel) and has just over 100 beads.
- A Portable Prayer Mat – When you’re pressed for time and don’t have a prayer mat, our portable prayer mat will save the day! Take it with you wherever you, it slides into your handbag and is lightweight!
- The New Muslim Guide– A collection of all the important information about Islam which a Muslim must not ignore while focusing on the urgent queries facing new Muslims. The book also answers all their queries and gives them ample support to deal successfully with the various situations they will frequently encounter. Presented in a straightforward style, this guide provides documented information from the Qur’an and the Sunnah of the Prophet(s).
At NO extra cost to you, we can add a personal touch by including a Handwritten Note to her. Just leave your message in the additional instructions box on the checkout page and we will make sure that it is elegantly written on a premium piece of paper and included in her lovely gift box! Now all you need to do is sit back and relax while we do all the hard work for you!
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Exchange gifts, you will love one another.” What the hadeeth means is that giving gifts may generate and increase love. If you know someone is stressed and needs some time out, then this is the perfect gift for them!
Free Returns within 14 days!