Aa’ishah (ra) said: “The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) used to accept gifts and reward people for giving them.” (Saheeh Bukhari).
Please scroll down to read complete description!
Free Returns within 14 days!
Popular Items you may like
Are you looking for an Islamic gift that is just perfect for her? From mum, sister and niece to your best friends, work colleagues and of course who could forget the other half, why not give them something that they will remember for a long time to come? Delight and spoil them with our carefully selected gifts showcased in our gorgeous gift boxes to make them feel special.
What sets us apart from the rest is that our boxes will be a surprise for the ladies and for yourself as well. In our gift box for her, you are guaranteed:
- 2 of our Premium Hijabs – Feel free to let us know if you want any specific hijabs.
- A high-quality Bonnet or Ninja underscarf – To wear under our premium hijabs
- 2 Flower Hijab Pins – Dainty and pretty these flower pins will keep your hijabs in place!
- A beautiful pair of earrings.
- Organically Sourced Mehndi – An age-old ritual where gorgeous henna designs are applied every year for Eids and Weddings.
- A gorgeous bow clip for her hair.
- Eid Card to Wish her Eid Mubarak!
All this is beautifully packaged in a gift box and tied off with a ribbon. This unique idea of affordable yet elegant Islamic Gifts for Her is exclusive to Hidden Pearls. We have tried and tested it and found our sisters were so delighted with our gift boxes they kept coming back for more. We were consistently told how they felt extra special when they received their gifts.
Exchange gifts, you will love one another – Prophet Muhammad (saw)
At NO extra cost to you, we can add a personal touch by including a Handwritten Note to her. Just leave your message in the additional instructions box on the checkout page and we will make sure that it is elegantly written on a premium piece of paper and included in her lovely gift box! So go on, what are you waiting for!
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Exchange gifts, you will love one another.” What the hadeeth means is that giving gifts may generate and increase love. Giving gifts to your parents, spouses, your relatives & your friends will only increase the love amongst you. We have personally witnessed how giving gifts makes one like each other and brings hearts closer to one another. There is also no reason to reserve sending gifts for only occasions of Eid either!
- Why not send your mother a frequent token of appreciation for all she has done for you since you were a baby!
- Why not show your wife some love by bringing a smile to her face with a surprise gift!
- Why not buy your daughter a nice gift when she is least expecting it to make her day!
- Why not get a gift box for your friend when you are going to see her for a cuppa after a long time!
Delivery & Free Returns
Standard Delivery (2-5 working days) £2.99 – £3.89 Next Day Delivery (1 working day) £7.99
Europe (5-7 working days) £8.99 USA/Canada/Australia (5-7 working days) £9.99 Worldwide (5-7 working days) £9.99
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we offer a full refund or exchange within 14 days of delivery or collection.
Click here to find out more about our refund policy.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.