2 Day Hijab Styling Course
The course has been created to help you become a successful hijab stylist. You do not need any styling experience, the course will take you from the basics of styling a hijab to creating the perfect bridal hijab.
This course will cover the following aspects:
- Preparing the hair underneath the hijab on both party and bridal styling
- Understanding the foundation of the hijab base
- Understanding face and head shapes
- Learning the difference in how to style difference face and head shapes. Not all styles suit all face shapes!
- Understanding the difference between party styling and bridal styling
- How to pin securely, safely and effectively
- Learning how to adapt party styles to bridal
- Learning different techniques – pleating, rouging, flowering, cross pleating etc.
- How to create different bridal looks for dupatta setting
- How to effectively pin in jewellery and bridal dupattas to keep them secure
- How to securely pin in accessories
- How to incorporate accessories into your styling so that the bride or customer looks amazing..
Course times: 10.00 am – 4.30 pm Tuesday & Wednesday